Hope everyone had a nice Easter and enjoyed the time with family and friends! This weekend gave me precious time with my mother and time to play with my make up! I also, got new treats today for my cat eye and my no-smear red lip! HOW EXCITING!
After the tutorial I will put what products I use!
1. Chanel makeup artist Rachel Goodwin suggests curling your lashes, then dotting on a light layer of eye-shadow primer or oil-free foundation from lids to brows. Both grip onto makeup, preventing color from migrating.
2. Gently pull your lid upward so you can see its inner rim. Line the rim with a few coats of jet-black waterproof pencil. Then line the inner rim of your lower lash line.
3. Next, use the same pencil to line the skin directly above your upper lash line. Blend color into lashes with an angled brush.
4. Layering liquid liner over pencil is the key to a stay-put look—the liquid dries and locks down the first layer of color. With a black liquid-liner pen, make four evenly spaced dashes over the pencil line, then connect them.
5. Now it’s time to create the winged-out edge. Close your eye, and trace a finger along your upper lid’s crease, moving outward. When it meets the bony part of your eye, mark the spot with a dot of liquid liner.
6. Place the tip of the liquid-liner pen on the dot, and drag it to the outer corner of your eye, thickening the line as you go.
7. Once the liner has dried, dab your lid with a cream colored liquid shadow, then place a metallic version on the area just above your crease line and inner corner. Like creams, liquids catch light but stand up better to the heat. Finish with two coats of black mascara.
8. Go be sexy!
Products Used for Eyes:
- mark. Please Hold Eye Primer – 210-215 or 235-216 – $8
- Avon Glimmersticks Liqui-Glide Eye Liner – Black – 959-342 – 3 for $8.99 – Save $12
- Avon Extra Lasting Eye Liner – Black – 413-416 – 3 for $11.99 – Save $15
- Avon Big Color Couleur Extra – Night Gliston (in crease to eyelashes) – 177-353 – 3 for $11.99
- Avon Eye Brightening Pencil – Frosting – (below eyebrow to crease) – 561-881 – $3.99 on sale
- Avon SuperExtend Extreme Mascara – Black – 443-274 – $5.99
- True Color Blush – Molto Mocha – 942-704 – $8
- Ultra Luxury Lip Liner – Rosebud – 356-253 – $1.89 – Save $4.11
- Avon Lip Stain Marker – Ready Red – 368-359 – $5.99 – Save $3
- Glazewear Lip Gloss – Dazzling Diamond – 441-487 – 3 for $7.99 – Save up to $16
Tip: I applied the lip stain before I ate dinner. It did not rub off on my cup or even come off while I was eating. I would give it four stars! Check it out! This is my item of the week. Order one today and receive 10% off! (Direct Order ONLY)
Don’t forget to check out http://www.youravon.com/lesleyannek and place your order today. Campaign 9 ends April 20! If you would like a catalog please email me at email@example.com.
Remember, you are beautiful!
La La Lesley