Happy Hump Day! Today is a funky day. Nothing seems perfect for me for the perfectionist in me. My list at work was forever long, took me forever to do just one design. I woke up with a headache and just in general ached. And I am very behind on getting back to people about their Avon orders! I promise I will get to you by tomorrow!
On a happy note, I redid my nails. I get bored very easily with looking at the same all day. [I type a lot so I do get bored with looking at the same thing, or maybe that is just my ADD kicking in.] Plus, I did need something to compliment my new Avon deal of the day ring!
What you will need:
- Electrical Tape
- Loose Glitter
- Top Coat & Base Coat
- Avon Nailwear Pro Night Violet
- Paint your nails with base coat
- Let nails dry
- Take electrical tape and put where you want your straight lines to be. [I went half way down my nails. And ring finger I left with no tape]
- Paint Night Violet on the non-taped part
- Let nails become tacky and roll in loose glitter
- Remove Tape
- Let dry fully, then paint clear coat on just the tips.
- After that top coat dries paint the whole nail with top coat.
- KA-POW! Your nails are done!
Note: Let me know if you guys do this one. It is very fun, but have patience on this one! I do not have much of that, but some how I managed to get through it. Trust me, you can do it!
Remember, you are beautiful!
La La Lesley