Who does not love a nice red lip! If you are like me your red lips always smudge or end up on your teeth more than on your lips. Thank goodness for Pinterest. I found how to get the look you are going for. (Below the steps are the list of Avon products you would use!
1) Using a toothbrush or disposable mascara wand + lip balm, remove any dead skin by gently scrubbing in circular motions. **This is crucial especially when wearing a matte finish!
2) Outline the perimeter with a nude liner to prevent feathering.
3) Apply red lipstick directly from the tube.
4) Using an eyeshadow blending brush + translucent loose powder, powder your lips to really set the color.
5) Apply a second coat with a lip brush to smooth edges + perfect lines.
Lip Balm – Care Deeply Lip Balm – 79 ¢ – page 78 – 048-603
Nude Lip Liner – Ultra Luxury Lip Liner – Neutral – 2 for $3.99 – page 79 – 356-249
Red Satin Lipsticks – Berry, Berry Nice – page 64 – 944-578 | Red 2000 – page 64 – 944-711 | Perfect Red – page 64 – 736-964
Red Shimmer Lipsticks – Country Rose- page 64 – 944-620
Red Matte Lipsticks – Rich Ruby – page 64 – 243-847
All lipsticks on page 64 are $2.99!
You could get the lip balm, two different lip liners, and a lipstick for just $7.77! That is just a fraction of what you pay for a tube of lipstick at a department store.
Check out the list of items at http://www.youravon.com/lesleyannek and let me know what you would like to purchase!
Remember, you are beautiful!
La La Lesley